High-power speaker reliability test program
ZC5860 speaker reliability test system
ZC5860 series loudspeaker reliability test system (Loudspeaker Life Test System) is a professional equipment used for speaker (or earphone) reliability test. The system has built-in stable multiple noise signal sources and digital filters, and automatically calibrates and measures the output signal; the current, voltage, impedance and power data during the test are recorded regularly through the computer, which can analyze the performance of the speaker.
1. ZC5860 speaker reliability test system has Chinese/English operation interface.
2. Independent detection and alarm functions with 12 channels in each group and 24 channels in a single cabinet. The whole system can control the speaker reliability test of 96 channels in 4 cabinets at the same time.
3. ZC5860 has a variety of power test items, which are as follows:
◆ Rated Noise Power
◆ Rated Sinusoidal Power
◆ Long-term maximum Power
◆ Short-term maximum Power
◆ Self Stipulate On-Off test
◆Increasing Power Test
During the "rated power" test, ZC5860 has the following functions:
1. During the test, it can automatically determine whether the speaker (or earphone) under test is disconnected. When a disconnection occurs, ZC5860 will stop the test of the channel and record the disconnection time.
2. During the test, it has the voice coil temperature rise measurement function. You can choose the table display method or the curve display method to display the temperature change of the voice coil. (Optional)
3. The ZC5860 test system has the function of power failure and recovery. During the test, if there is a power failure, the system will automatically resume operation after the mains power is restored.
ZC5860 has the following test signals:
1. Built-in multiple signal sources:
◆ White noise (White noise, 20Hz-20kHz, C.F.=2)
◆ Pink noise (Pink noise, 20Hz-20kHz, C.F.=2)
◆ IEC-60268 (C.F.=2 in line with China, Japan, Germany, Britain and other national standards)
◆ ANSI/CEA 426B (C.F.=2 conforms to American standards)
◆ Sine wave (20Hz-20kHz, logarithmic or linear sweep)
⒉ An additional programmable filter ZC6221 can be selected, and the bandwidth of the test signal can be set by yourself:
◆ A single 12-channel power amplifier. Each cabinet can be configured with 2 power amplifiers, with 24 independent output test channels.
◆ The signal output of each channel is individually controlled by the signal controller, and the measured output voltage is displayed on the PC screen.
◆ The minimum load impedance of each channel is 4 ohms (4 ohms-100 ohms).
◆ Each channel has short circuit and overload protection.
◆ When sine wave signal is output, the maximum power of each channel is 60W.
◆ When the noise signal is output, the maximum power of each channel is: 30W.
System configuration and size:
1. The system consists of a 19" standard cabinet, an external computer, and a monitor. Each PC can be connected to a maximum of 4 cabinets, for a total of 96 independent test channels.
2. Each cabinet is composed of a signal source controller (1 unit), a test controller (2 units), a digital control filter (1 unit, optional), a 12-channel power amplifier (2 units), and a test box (2 units) .
3. Cabinet size: 600mm (width) * 1600mm (height) * 800mm (depth).
4. "Zhongce Instrument Speaker Reliability Test Software System" can run under winXP or win7 operating system.
In order to better understand customer needs, Changzhou Zhongce Instrument Co., Ltd. will provide you with more test programs to help you better choose
Please first determine whether the corresponding safety unit allows the tested product to use AC voltage or DC voltage, and it should be tested as required. Some products can be tested with AC voltage or DC voltage. Then the manufacturer can decide to use AC voltage test or DC voltage test according to the characteristics of the product. The user must understand the advantages and disadvantages of these two test voltages.
Moving coil microphones are also called electric microphones. They are similar in structure to electric speakers and are also composed of magnets, voice coils and sound membranes, as shown in Figure 12-11. The voice coil of a moving coil microphone is in the magnetic field of a magnet. When sound waves act on the sound film to vibrate, the sound film drives the voice coil to vibrate accordingly, causing the voice coil to cut the magnetic lines of force to generate an induced voltage, thus completing the sound-electricity Conversion. Because the resistance of the voice coil is very small. Its impedance is very low. The function of the impedance matching transformer is to change the impedance of the microphone to match the input impedance of the amplifier.
At present, the speaker aging life testers on the market are generally composed of a combination of signal source + power amplifier, which can no longer meet the increasingly stringent test requirements for product quality, and generally do not have the following test requirements and conditions: