- ABOUT US
1. The warranty period of the product is based on the warranty period specified on the warranty card of the product when the product leaves the factory. For details (warranty period and warranty method, etc.), please consult the after-sales service department of the company or visit the website of the company. (Website: www.zctek.com.cn). The validity period starts from the purchase date (which must be the same as the date on the purchase invoice). If the purchase invoice cannot be provided, the date of manufacture of this product shall prevail.
2. Product warranty method: send in for repair. The user sends the product to the after-sales service center designated by Zhongce Company (or the delivery, the freight is paid) for maintenance. For on-site service, please refer to Article 7 of the warranty policy.
1. The product warranty card or purchase invoice must be presented when sending it for repair. During the warranty period, failures due to normal use can enjoy the prescribed free warranty.
2. The machine repaired by Changzhou Zhongce Instrument Co., Ltd. authorized repair centers in various places will continue to enjoy free warranty service during the original warranty period; if it has been less than three months since the end of the warranty period, the warranty machine will enjoy three Month warranty.
3. Defective spare parts replaced by repair belong to Changzhou Zhongce Instrument Co., Ltd.
4. The accessories and vulnerable parts (reeds, test heads, probes, etc.) that come with the product are not covered by the warranty.
5. Customers are responsible for the security of their data. If there is data in the product, please copy and save it by yourself. Changzhou Zhongce Instrument Co., Ltd. and its authorized maintenance center are not responsible for damage or loss of data, programs or removable storage media. Responsibility.
6. Please keep the warranty card in a safe place so that your rights and interests will be better protected. If it is lost, it will not be reissued.
7. Products or users that have exceeded the warranty period have special service needs. Zhongce provides you with maintenance contract services. Please consult or sign a contract with the after-sales service department of Zhongce Instruments.
Free maintenance is not available in the following situations
1. Failure or damage (including excessive work load) caused by incorrect installation, operation, or use in a working environment not specified by the product.
2. Unauthorized modification or use of self-edited software causes damage to the product that cannot work normally.
3. Damage caused by accident, abuse or misuse.
4. Unauthorized disassembly and repair of the damage caused by Zhongce Instruments.
5. Damage caused by repair by a repairer not authorized by Zhongce Instrument. To
6. Malfunction or damage caused by man-made or natural disasters.
7. The product is damaged by obvious external forces (such as falling, knocking, squeezing or corrosion, etc.).
8. Exceeding the stipulated free warranty period.